Looking for a great pair of gloves that are durable and will last for a long time?
Look no farther! These gloves by Lincoln Electric are all new and are top of the line! If you handle both welding AND rigging on your marine or construction job site, now you can work with ONE pair of gloves instead of two.
Durability & Long Life is great, but what about Safety?
The new patented-design Roll Cage™ Welding Rigging Gloves are dual purpose gloves that offer complete protection for your hands. These Roll Cage gloves are constructed of durable cowhide, sewn with Kevlar thread and enhanced with extreme knuckle protection to withstand tough environments.
1. The longer length cuff guards against the wrist and forearm areas from heat and sparks but still allows for fast removal of gloves.
2. Fire resistant fasten material that allows for a taper wrist cuff.
3. Palm padding reinforces high wear areas of the palm.
4. Finger structure enhances grip and durability.
5. Constructed of top grade fire resistant cow leather.
6. Kevlar® stitching provides maximum strength.
7. Silicon knuckle protection protects fingers and back of the hand from impact and injury.
– Inside Lining Protection: provides protection against cuts.
Great! So they are Safe, Durable, and Long Lasting. What sizes are there and where can I get them?
These gloves are available in sizes medium to 2XL. See the chart below for help with sizing:
Hand Sizing for Men’s Gloves
|Label Size||Hand Size in.||Hand Size cm|
If you are interested in these fine gloves, give us a call at 1-800-800-4967 or visit our website: https://www.huronindustrial.com/Lincoln-Electric-Roll-Cage-Welding-Gloves-M-2XL
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter (@HuronIndustrial), Facebook, Google+, and wherever else you can find us to keep up to date with any sales and deals going on!
Comment below if you have any comments on these fantastic gloves!