The next generation of VIKING™ Auto-Darkening Welding helmets offers the best optical clarity available in the welding industry today. The auto-darkening cartridges in the VIKING-2 series offer a perfect EN 379-1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating. Backed by a new full three-year warranty, these helmets also feature a redesigned headgear, designed for optimal fit and all day comfort.
The new improved optics, headgear and three year warranty are standard on the new VIKING 3350, 2450, 2450D and 1840 Series helmets. With a wide variety of graphic options available for each helmet line, these upgraded helmets have something to offer all welders!
Check out this video from Lincoln Electric via Youtube!
- The largest viewing area on the market today.
- For the customers who refuses to compromise.
- Superior comfort.
- Continuously Variable 6-13 Shade with Internal Control.
- Continuously Variable sensitivity and Delay.
- Grind Mode.
- Magnifying ‘Cheater’ Lens Capability.
- 4 arc sensors.
- Solar cells with a replaceable lithium battery.
- 3.74 x 3.34 in. (95 x 85mm) view size.
- Hard Hat Adapter Capable.
For More Information:
Please visit our website at https://www.huronindustrial.com/Lincoln-Electric-Viking-2-Motorhead-Welding-Helmet for more information! Other graphics and series are available! Let us know what you think in the comments below, all opinions welcome!